The National HR Summit is celebrating eleven years in 2013. Join over 900 human resource industry professionals at the iconic Luna Park Sydney for the leading people management event in Australia.
Register today to gain insights and enhance your skills across the following areas:
• Building a high-performance workforce and culture
• Taking ownership of your role as a business partner
• Creating a compelling Employee Value Proposition
• Empowering employees through online learning
• Influencing at colleague, senior management and board level
• Driving change and unifying cultures in M&As
• Leading workplace diversity initiatives
• Building leadership capability
• Closing the talent gap and combating the skills shortage
What are delegates saying about the HR Summit?
"I would rate the HR Summit speakers as being excellent and insightful. The whole HR Summit was worth the time out of the office"
- HR manager, IBM
"This was my first HR Summit and I was impressed with the high calibre speakers and thought provoking topics. It is a good exercise to benchmark our frameworks with industry peers"
- senior human resources manager, Mercedez-Benz New Zealand
"Many thanks to all involved for the very successful HR Summit. The two days provided excellent 'food for thought' on a number of fronts with informative and often entertaining speakers. I have been re-reading much of the material and gaining even more insight this week"
- HR manager, Campbell's Arnott
"I was particularly impressed by the very powerful narration of several HR Summit speakers. Their perspectives resonated with me and made me set up a meeting with our team the next day"
- HR manager, Leighton Contractors
Name: National HR Summit 2013
Date: 10/04/2013 to 11/04/2013
Venue: Luna Park Sydney
Address: 1 Olympic Drive Milsons Point